ECO-Buy offers a wide range of services that enable and support organisations to embed sustainable procurement, whether they are just starting out or are looking to achieve best practice.
These services are provided through the following channels:
- Membership: providing on-call advice on green purchasing and access to a network of leading organisations, including businesses as well as local and state governments.
- Consultancy services: delivering projects that help clients build their organisational expertise, conducting research on green product alternatives and best practice.
- ECO-Find: a comprehensive online directory of independently assessed green products and suppliers.
- Workshops and training: providing a range of sustainable procurement related training courses from fundamentals to expert-presented classes.
- Events and expos: hosting informative events and networking opportunities including forums, conferences, product expos and our industry awards.
- Knowledge Hub: providing independent and credible advice and information on sustainable procurement related topics through online resources and our newsletter.